At AESI, the quality systems process starts before the first person sets foot on the job. Quality control before, during and after the construction process is paramount to safeguarding the value of the client’s investment. AESI’s quality systems personnel perform checks and tests throughout the construction process, providing the client with the confidence that the project is being built according to specifications.
AESI has a strong commitment to quality, which includes up-to-date ASME/AWS quality programs and manuals.
- ASME/API & AWS quality programs in place
- ASME code stamps “A”, “PP”, “U” for shop and field fabrication and assembly
- NBIC “R” stamp for boiler/vessel repairs and alterations
- Site-specific quality plans are authored for each project, ensuring compliance with required specifications
- QC inspectors are certified in accordance with ASNT TC 1a and/or AWS-QC1 for visual examinations
- More than 100 approved welding procedures covering carbon, stainless and chrome steels